How Certified Translation Services Can Save You Thousands of Dollars
A translation project can be challenging to manage. Finding reliable, competent translators will not only make the process easier, but it can also save you money and have a positive impact your bottom line.
How can a certified translation service save you thousands of dollars? Read on to learn more...
What is a certified translation service?
One of the certifications available to translation services is the ISO 17100 Translation Services Management System. This certification is internationally recognized, signifying that the certified translator provides the highest level of quality in translation services.
An ISO 17100 certified team ensures technical accuracy in every project. The ISO 17100 certification provides you with assurance, verifying that all of the language services providers on the team are fully qualified to handle your translation needs in an effective and professional manner.
What impacts the cost?
For one, some languages cost more than others. Languages that are spoken by large numbers of people, such as English, Spanish, and Mandarin Chinese, tend to cost less per word.
Less common languages, such as Icelandic, Nepalese and Maori, generally cost more to translate. When rates are normally worked out on a price-per-word basis, having the work done accurately and efficiently from the start is essential.
Formatting of documents and materials can affect the cost of translation as well. How do you keep the price down? LinguaLinx can guarantee the quality of all translated documents, saving your business the costs of internally proof reading documents.
Why should you partner with an experienced translator?
There are many benefits of hiring a certified language services provider.
- Quality and accuracy—Without certification or a past list of clients/projects, there is no way to know if the translated material is accurate until it is too late. Accuracy is not something you want to gamble when it comes to translating medical or legal text, for instance. Someone’s life could hang in the balance.
- Strict quality control process— Hiring a professional translation agency can provide a team of certified language service providers who form an assembly line of editing, proofreading, and revision. For example, context is an important part of translation quality assurance. The formality rules and context of the overall project determine the translation. Technology and medical industries have specific terminology that calls for changes in the language, and a QA process ensures appropriate compliance.
- Efficiency— Certified language services providers are experienced. They can deliver in a timely manner. Extended timelines cost time and money. Most certified translators and translation companies work from industry standard rates for translation.
- A professional contract— If you hope to avoid any last-minute issues that can put your project over budget, you need a contract that will spell out the specific parameters of your project. A maximum price and time-frame can be set within the contract, too.
- Guaranteed quality— Experienced translators should offer your guaranteed satisfaction. At LinguaLinx, we offer unlimited modifications and client preferential edits - at no additional cost.
Save money with an experienced translation service
Using experienced, certified translators makes it far more likely that you’ll get the translation you need quickly and efficiently, saving you money in the long run.
Looking for certified translation services? LinguaLinx has an extensive roster of certified, vetted translators, editors, and proofreaders for over 200 languages and subject matters. It is well worth it to hire a certified translation service.
Click here to get a free quote today!